Effective RTI/MTSS processes help make life easier for all stakeholders. And, for the 2021-22 school year, simplifying your processes and providing clear communication to teachers is even more critical. That's why districts are re-evaluating their processes now, giving themselves plenty of time to determine changes needed for fall.
How do you evaluate your current program and identify what you can improve or change? Join our session for a step-by-step process. We'll dive into the components of an effective RTI/MTSS program, review why each step is important, and show you how to update and simplify your processes, including:
- Screening -- How to effectively use the data
- High-quality reading and math interventions -- Use technology to make teachers' lives easier
- Progress Monitoring -- Uncomplicating your process
- Strong tier-one curriculum -- Use data to identify your weaknesses
- SEL -- Where does it fit?
Leave the session with clear steps to refresh or revamp your current program and ensure success in the upcoming school year.