Ready to build a schedule for summer school? We have your step-by-step guide. Join our session to address creating a summer school program that provides students with a mix of meaningful technology time and hands-on learning.
Whether your district plans to focus on closing gaps, unfinished learning, practice on essential reading and math skills from this year, exposure to next year's skills, or a combination, you’ll leave with lesson plans and pacing guide resources to meet your needs.
- Establishing your goals for summer learning
- Identifying in-person & remote attendees
- Paying for summer school
- Using data to inform curriculum
- Planning an instructional focus
- Structuring the summer school day
- Balancing intervention and enrichment
- Addressing social and emotional needs
You’ll hear how some of our partner districts have decided to structure their programs and leave with practical ways to set up a meaningful summer school program.